Register for Course Credit
1. ON or BEFORE February 22, 2022, Go to Miami University’s Course List.
Web address: Apps.miamioh.edu/courselist/
2. Log into the registration system in the upper right-hand corner of the Miami University course list.
3. Go to the class option you desire.
- Term: Spring Semester 2022
- Campus: Oxford
- Subject: Entrepreneurship – ESP
Global Health Studies – GHS
For ESP: 102, CRN: 89211
For GHS: 301, CRN: 90550
- Hit the blue FIND button
4. Find the appropriate Social Innovation Weekend Class for you (Select ONE)
- ESP 102 Entrepreneurial Immersion
- GHS 301 Seminar in Global Health
PLEASE NOTE SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
You can drop without a grade–2/23/22, If enrolled in ESP 102 you will have the surcharge refunded if you drop before–12 p.m. on 2/22/2022, you can drop with a “W” grade–3/2/2022
Any drop requests should be sent by email to Dr. Conger (email@example.com)
*a $110 FSB surcharge will be assessed for ESP course credit. Questions about financial aid can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org